Aged care accreditation. A waste of time? Or something that improves performance?
Well… it depends.
Daniel Mitroussidis was formerly employed full-time by ‘The Agency’ as an accreditation assessor. Following this he continued to be contracted by the agency. Now, he helps organisations prepare to excel at accreditation… but in a way that improves overall performance.
Join us as we cover:
– How systems to capture evidence can improve outcomes
– The top ways to demonstrate evidence
– How to use past accreditation reports to guide continuous improvement
– How to use past accreditation reports as evidence for future accreditation
– What organisations should be doing now
– Preparing for visits, and
– Some of the mistakes organisations make with their evidence collection
Daniel can be found at Innovation Plus, and at email@example.com
If you don’t see your favourite podcast player check here
The Aged Care Executive Podcast is proudly brought to you by W&L Mobile Healthcare Services. W&L provides a one-stop-shop for aged and community care across Australia. Our 250+ staff offer Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Occupational Therapy, Dentistry, Speech Pathology, Dietetics, ACFI Consulting plus an Online Learning Platform.